Senegal Surf Camp
Secret Bay Somone
Following a successful trip in 2018, we’re returning to Senegal this New Year, to serve the local community and surf the warm waves of West Africa!
New Years 2019/20
In 2018 we ran a 5 day residential surf camp for 18 young people from all walks of life, representing 8 different nations, that spent a week enjoying professional surf instruction and having a blast. We took 11 surfboards and 4 inflatable SUPs with us and left all the surfboards there with the families.
The Surf Project is going back to Senegal to run another surf camp, but this time we’re opening up five spots to those of you (Ages 14-17) who’d liked to come along.
- A Six Day Surf Camp including; Basic Accommodation + Food, Gear + Equipment, Double Surf Sessions (daily) w. Video Analysis and level 1+ 2 coaching, Daily devotions, Interactive workshops and more!
- A Local Excursion
- A Day of Shopping/Sightseeing
- Food and Accommodation on days surrounding camp provided by host families.
- All Transportation (RT Flights from Dublin – Dakar)
- Free Surf Project T-Shirt
- And 2 Days out in Lisbon, Portugal!
Email email@example.com to request an application.
Application Deadline: September 30th
“In West Africa we are used to things being done half well; nothing is done properly. But this camp was a REAL camp; it was run properly and it was so much better than anything any of us expected.”ParentSenegal
“I cannot describe what this camp meant to the kids. It was the first time most of them had attended such an event. There are nothing for them here and yet so we are very grateful that The Surf Project came to Senegal.”MelanieSenegal